Formula Finance Privacy
Formula Finance take the issue of privacy very seriously. Our concern for your privacy is our main priority.
- Formula Finance does not collect information about visitors to this site.
- No information will be released to any third party without your specific, written release.
- We do not sell your email address to any body else. We do not give out your email address to any third party. In fact, we have a zero spam tolerance policy and are very blantant about this. You will not receive any unsolicited emails from Formula Finance. You may, however, receive spoof emails claiming to be from Formula Finance, due to the proliferation of viruses and worms on the Internet today. An examination of the headers of these messages will reveal that Formula Finance are not responsible for these spoofed messages.
- You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site.
- We will collect personally identifiable information (name, email address or other unique identifier) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you – that is at an interview or in our discussions with you.
- Personally identifying information you provide will be used only in connection with Formula Finance programs and services or for such other purposes as are described at the point of collection.
- We do not give, sell or transfer any personal information to a third party other than what is required to ensure your application is processed.
- We do not collect cookies from you. A “cookie” is a file placed on your personal computer’s hard drive by a Web site that allows it to monitor your use of the site.
- Formula Finance may from time to time view traffic reports to determine statistical analysis of traffic to our website to assist us in providing better services for you. Any analysis of traffic is not traced back to individual users.
Formula Finance believes in free web surfing!